Added to Bag
What is LuxuryMonk?
LuxuryMonk is India's first premium online preowned luxury portal featuring only top Indian and international luxury brands with an assortment of clothes, shoes, bags and other accessories, including celebrity merchandise and classifieds thus creating a marketplace for buying and selling.
Is LuxuryMonk Free?
Yes. Browsing, and uploading products at LuxuryMonk is FREE. We charge a service fee for every product sold. The service fee is for the services provided. Posting a classified is free for the first 3 months after which we charge you a minimum.
Do I have to register to use LuxuryMonk?
You can browse the site without registering. You have to register only if you decide to buy or sell a product. Registration at LuxuryMonk is FREE and the process is very simple:
1. Click on "Register" button and you will be asked to provide your basic contact information.
2. You are now registered at LuxuryMonk!
3. LuxuryMonk will send a confirmation message with your login and password information to your email address.
Once you have a LuxuryMonk account, you can manage your postings and personal information using 'My LuxuryMonk' section on the site.
What is “My LuxuryMonk”?
“My LuxuryMonk”, is your personal account where you can track and manage your LuxuryMonk ads, information, messages, favorites and more from one single and secure location.
AS A BUYER
Is the price negotiable?
Yes, the price is negotiable one time only which the Seller can approve or decline.
How do I contact a Seller if I want to negotiate on the price?
• Click on the "Negotiate” button on the product page.
• A box will appear where you can mention your requested price. Once done, press the ‘Submit’ button.
• The Seller will receive an email with your request.
• You will receive an email with a link if the Seller agrees to your negotiation.
• Click on the link, where you will be taken to an alternate page with the special negotiated price where you can then purchase your product which should be completed in 48 hours. Please remember, the product is still available to others.
Do I have to pay any extra charges?
No, our service charge of 10% is already included in the final sale price.
When do I get paid once my product is sold??
Once the buyer receives the product and has no complaints, the money will be deposited into your registered bank account. It takes approximately 16 days for the product to reach the buyer.
AS A SELLER
How do I post an item at LuxuryMonk?
You have to have an account/ be registered with LuxuryMonk to post/sell a product.
Once Logged in
• Click on the "Sell Your Product" button.
• Fill in the product descriptions using our easy drop down facility.
• Upload as many pictures showing every angle of your designer product.
• Once you have filled in the required details, click “Submit”.
The Product will be reflected on LuxuryMonk.com within 24 hours, as our LuxuryMonk team will have to review the information before it is active on the site.
How do I upload a picture?
Once you have entered the product description in the “Sell your product” page, you can upload your product image by
• Choosing multiple files and uploading the product images under ‘pictures’ on the same page.
• A window will appear to allow you to select the files from your computer. Select the picture file that you want to upload and click "OK". This will upload the picture to your advert.
• To upload more pictures, click on the next "choose file" button. The picture that you place in the first location will be the main image for your ad and will appear next to your ad title in the category listings.
• LuxuryMonk picture upload process is easy and you can upload up to 5 pictures per ad, 3 pictures being a minimum.
• The smaller the file size, the faster it will load. We suggest you upload pictures no larger than 200kb each.
We have seen that ads with pictures are responded to much more than ads without pictures. Uploading pictures to LuxuryMonk is FREE.
How do I edit a posting?
If you have a LuxuryMonk account, you can edit your own ads through the "Active products" under ‘Manage my account’. Click the "Edit" button and make required changes. Once you have made and approved the changes, they will take effect immediately. You can repeat this process any times you like.
How do I change a picture?
You can edit a picture through your LuxuryMonk account by following the steps to edit an ad. Once you are on the editing page go to the Photos section and click “remove this photo” to delete a photo, and click “add another photo” to upload a new picture.
How do I remove my posting?
If you have a LuxuryMonk account and your item sells or you simply decide to remove it, you can Delete your ad in the 'Active products' option in the ‘Manage my account’ under “My LuxuryMonk” section of the site. To delete a product, click on the delete option to the right of the ad. The list of deleted products is listed under ‘Deleted Products’.
Can I include personal contact information in my postings?
No, as there is no option for including any written text personal while uploading your posting.
Can I sell/include a brand that is not listed on the LuxuryMonk website list?
Yes, If you find a designer brand not listed on LuxuryMonk you can include it under the “Others” category in the dropdown at the end of the designer list.
How do I calculate the right price for my product?
You can quote a reasonable price using our Price Calculator available on the seller’s page. It calculates the depreciated value of the product over the years. It works on the followings categories: Clothing, Bags & Shoes. Note: You cannot quote a price more than the original purchase price.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
What is the return policy & how do I return an item?
Once the package has been delivered to your home, you have 36 hours to notify LuxuryMonk. You can contact us at email@example.com
If the item you received is proved to be a fake, after a thorough check from LuxuryMonk’s team, we will facilitate the return and you will get 100% of your money back. Incorrect model, designer, size, colour or fit are not grounds for returning items if the item matches its description in the post. The decision of LuxuryMonk shall be final in this regard.
How long does the refund take for returns?
You have 36 hours to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you want to return the product. The refund will be deposited once the LuxuryMonk team examines the product & the Seller claims the product is in the good condition. This process will take approximately 16 days
What mode of payments do you offer?
We offer all modes of online payment- Debit, Credit & Netbanking.
We also offer Cash on Delivery (COD).
How and when do I (Seller) get paid?
Once the product is verified by LuxuryMonk, then sent to the buyer and there are no complaints, the money will be deposited in your registered account (Bank details given to us when you uploaded the product)
What items do you accept?
We accept all your pre-owned/pre-loved Luxury designer brands of both International and Indian merchandise. The wide list under Women, Men & Kids includes Clothes, Bags, Luggage, Shoes & Accessories (Watches, Sunglasses, Hats, Ties, Cufflinks, Belts, Stoles etc)
What if my item does not sell?
If your product isn’t sold for a considerable amount of time, we suggest that you re-price (make it hard for a buyer to resist) or change pictures (show more angles).
How does my product get collected?
Once a buyer places the order for your product, we will send our partnered courier service to collect the product from you.
Thereafter the product is verified at our warehouse, and if approved is shipped to their new owner.
What if my product gets damaged in transition?
All products are insured (if opted for by the seller), thus you will be paid the due amount as per current standings by the insurance company it applies to all goods damaged or lost in transit. Terms & Conditions for transit insurance will apply.
Does LuxuryMonk guarantee authenticity?
No. All products sold to you go through our warehouse where we have a panel of staff to verify each and every product. Verification only consists of making sure that the product is the same as in the photos and the description with the same wear and tear. If we feel that the Seller has not mentioned a few things which a Buyer would not like, we return the item back to the Seller.
What should I do if I suspect a fraudulent seller?
If you feel there is a posting on the site that is false or fraudulent, please contact us at email@example.com
What should I do if I spot a fake product?
If you see a posting with an item you think is a fake, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of postings are forbidden/not allowed on LuxuryMonk?
LuxuryMonk prohibits the listing or sale of any items that are illegal, under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation at local, state, provincial, national or international law. The following type of listings is prohibited on LuxuryMonk.com: Postings of any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", multi-level marketing, distributorship or sales representative’s arrangement or other business opportunity. Other items that are specifically prohibited include:
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
• Burglary Tools
• Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins
• Counterfeit Products
• Electronic Surveillance Equipment
• Embargoed Goods
• Government and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
• Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
• All type of illegal services and products.
• Hazardous Materials
• Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
• Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records and Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
• Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
• Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
• Obscene Material and all types of Pornography
• All type of offensive material
• Pictures or images that contain frontal nudity
• Police and Other Security Forces Badges and Uniforms
• Prescription Drugs and Devices
• Recalled items
• Stocks and Other Securities
• Stolen Property
• Tobacco Products
• Used Cosmetics
• Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons.